penfriends

Forum for teachers/tutors to find and suggest worthy works and materials

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

agdaw

penfriends

Post by agdaw » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:06 pm

Hello
I am an English teacher from Poland and I am looking for panfriends for my students so they can practice English. Their age: Between 14-17.
Let me know if ou are interested

argemiro amaya buelvas

let´s help each other

Post by argemiro amaya buelvas » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:28 pm

Hi, agdaw

Let me just first introduce myself, My name is Argemiro amaya buelvas, I am 28. I work as an English teacher at Universidad de Córdoba. I earned this degree at the same university I work. I have two years and a half working here. I do have the same need you have.

So, my single question is, how can we get in touch to have a possible international friendship circle?

please write to me as soon as you can.

[email protected]

flora01192005

Hey Agdaw and Argemiro

Post by flora01192005 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:54 pm

Hey both teachers ?:P:P:P
The frist , i introuduce to myself , i am Flora Chan, i am 23 yrs old . I am not a teacher , but i am studying in English in the www.Sitc-edu.com . I have a half years to study and work to me part time .because i am mixed person come to Vietnam for my studying , Travelling and Visit my relatives in Vietnam .
Oh Why do boths of teacher not teach english in Vietnam ?

Take care and cheers
Flora C
[email protected]

chenyingteacher

penfriend is a good way to practice writing in EFL

Post by chenyingteacher » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:41 pm

hello ,friend :
I am glad to meet you here and hope it will not be too late because I am a new member. Now let me introduce myself:25, from china , middle school english teacher . I have the same wish with you to find penfriends for my students and I.I think it is difficult especially for chinese students to learn well english ,because we do not have language environment ,so the students can not put what they have learned in class into practice ,which limits their acquirment of language. Penfriends is a good way for students to find chances to commucate with native speakers .Most of students have great interest in it because they not only can practice language but also can make friends .so let us communicate ,and become friends