What can I do wend I have problems with reading and writing

<b> Forum for the discussion of everything ESP </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

jiabin

What can I do wend I have problems with reading and writing

Post by jiabin » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:43 am

Hi All

This is Justin (jiabin)

I am new to the Dave's ESL Cafe.
As you notice as the subject of this posting I have problems with reading and writing, but I do have tools on the computer to help me like the program name "WordQ" do you think that would be a problem for me if I want to have a job as a conversationalist teacher in China or Japan.
For the people who know can I get a job as a conversationalist teacher in japan with a college education?

Have a good day

Justin

Superhal

Post by Superhal » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:52 am

Extensive reading is the best way to improve both your reading and writing at the same time.

buba11!

Post by buba11! » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:55 pm

really?:)

M.Hull

not all ESL requires reading and writing

Post by M.Hull » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:01 am

Hi, Justin:
Have you ever considered one of the more prominent language schools like Berlitz or Harmon Hall? Their primary focus is on conversation and oral communication and they have a lesser focus on reading and writing. This is not to say that they don't inlcude the latter. Very often their clients are concerned with the ability to work in English.. oral communication first and foremost. That is how schools like this design their courses. They focus on the client's needs and are not slaves to traditional curricula.

Melodie in Canada