Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I NEED YOUR HELP !!! A.S.A.P !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosskeogh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: I NEED YOUR HELP !!! A.S.A.P !!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

My name is Ross and i have just arrived in poland. Im staying in warsaw and i have been offered two teaching jobs already. Tomorrow i have an interview with a very highly rated school and i have to prepare a lesson for this interview on the topic ' i wish'. Its for upper intermediate students and its an 80 minute class, but i dont have to present it to a class, i just have to give it to the school director . I have very little experience planning my own lessons as i have always worked straight from the book, and i was just wondering if you could give me any ideas/ advice on how to prepare this lesson, or if you know any sites with lesson plans for the topic 'i wish' . It would be greatly appreciated as i am very nervous at the moment!
Thank you so much for your help.
Ross keogh

P.s............ Its 21.40pm here!!! Sorry to put you under pressure, im just desperate!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: