Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Californian 6th grade class looking for keypals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Keypals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teachingange

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Californian 6th grade class looking for keypals Reply with quote

I have a delightfully energetic bunch of 6th graders (31 students total) that would love the chance to write to students abroad. Our school is not far off from San Francisco. My students are very eager writers, with many stories and adventures to share!

I want to find another class that would be willing to exchange letters through the mail. As a penpaler myself, I found that writing to others from all over the world make a lasting experience. I want my students to experience the benefits and also create new friendships that may last forever.

Sincerely,

Angela
yepkie@yahoo.com
rachelree

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: I would love to help! Reply with quote

I am taking a BME class at my university and need a student to work with, I would love to be a penpal. My 1st language is English and I am in my third semester of Spanish. I would love to get started right away. Thank you so much.

Regards,
Rachel Anderson
rachelree

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: and also... Reply with quote

I forgot...I am an English Ed major, so I really feel I have what you are looking for. Please email me asap, so we can get started!

-Rachel Anderson
smaranda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: ESL in Montreal Reply with quote

Hi, I am very interested in such a wonderful project, last year my kids wrote to some other kids from New York...
I would go on with it, I think they would be very happy. So, if you want, we could be partners ...
Let me know,
Smaranda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Keypals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: