Californian 6th grade class looking for keypals

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

teachingange

Californian 6th grade class looking for keypals

Post by teachingange » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:57 am

I have a delightfully energetic bunch of 6th graders (31 students total) that would love the chance to write to students abroad. Our school is not far off from San Francisco. My students are very eager writers, with many stories and adventures to share!

I want to find another class that would be willing to exchange letters through the mail. As a penpaler myself, I found that writing to others from all over the world make a lasting experience. I want my students to experience the benefits and also create new friendships that may last forever.

Sincerely,

Angela
[email protected]

rachelree

I would love to help!

Post by rachelree » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm

I am taking a BME class at my university and need a student to work with, I would love to be a penpal. My 1st language is English and I am in my third semester of Spanish. I would love to get started right away. Thank you so much.

Regards,
Rachel Anderson

rachelree

and also...

Post by rachelree » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:17 pm

I forgot...I am an English Ed major, so I really feel I have what you are looking for. Please email me asap, so we can get started!

-Rachel Anderson

smaranda

ESL in Montreal

Post by smaranda » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi, I am very interested in such a wonderful project, last year my kids wrote to some other kids from New York...
I would go on with it, I think they would be very happy. So, if you want, we could be partners ...
Let me know,
Smaranda