Download Korean/English Vocabulary Mp3s

<b> Forum for the discussion on ESL/EFL computer software </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

spunky_buddy

Download Korean/English Vocabulary Mp3s

Post by spunky_buddy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:31 am

Download over 3200 English/Korean vocabulary words at http://www.wordshowers.com.

I started learning Korean a couple of years ago and discovered that Korean is a real bear. I mean a real bear! :(

What was worse, I couldn't find any websites that offered free Korean vocabulary downloads. Lots of sites could play words, but none where I could download them into my Ipod or burn them onto a CD.

So I recruited a Korean teacher who works at my ESL school and we went to a studio near my home in Hollywood 8) and we laid down the voice work for this website.

The Word Showers methodology is simple: the words are divided into "tracks," like a CD. On each track there are ten words. So you can download one track – or ten words – at a time, then use the "repeat" button on your media player to run the words over and over until they are committed to memory.

:arrow: plus it's TOTALLY FREE and there's NO REGISTRATION!!

I hope it helps your studies. It helped me tremendously. Good for practicing American pronunciation, too. :D :D :D

Will Kern
Los Angeles

EXCOBAR

Post by EXCOBAR » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:49 am

Thanks a lot.It will be useful.