Looking for a male voice!!!

<b> Forum for material writers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

saramd

Looking for a male voice!!!

Post by saramd » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:37 pm

Hi!
I'm Sara (an eFL teacher in Spain) I have a non-commercial website with interactive material for students to practise their english. I usually prepare my own materials, but I have a problem with listening skills.
I use to record my own voice, as TTS software always sounds so metallic!!
But I guess my students would enjoy listening to someone else for a a change. so I'm asking for someone to be so kind to record a very short text for me and email it, so I can include it in the sitehttp://www.elrebumbio.org with an activity. I would (of course) include the name of the "voice"
I'm including the text here, just in case someone is interested in helping me!!: This is the text:
Drinking and driving simply don't mix. But no matter how many times you've heard it, there are people who just don't get it.In fact, every thirty minutes someone dies in an alcohol-related car crash.And last year alone, over one million people were injured in alcohol-related traffic crashes.So driving a car when you are under the effects of alcohol doesn't seem to be a good idea.
Thanks in advance!!