100 % free lesson downloads

<b> Forum for teachers and administrators of IEP programs </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Gabbo

100 % free lesson downloads

Post by Gabbo » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:13 pm

If you want to find quality ESL / EAP / TEFL etc. lesson plans and presentations without charges, ads or having to sign up, then look no further.

EVOLVE gives you grammar lessons, news lessons, podcasts with related lessons, lessons on academic vocabulary, a writing lab with writing topics, holiday themed lessons, activities and more.

Lessons are updated every few days and have a British style of English .

Simply go to http://www.englishevolve.co.uk

alanfoo

Re: 100 % free lesson downloads

Post by alanfoo » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:30 am

Gabbo wrote:If you want to find quality ESL / EAP / TEFL etc. lesson plans and presentations without charges, ads or having to sign up, then look no further.

EVOLVE gives you grammar lessons, news lessons, podcasts with related lessons, lessons on academic vocabulary, a writing lab with writing topics, holiday themed lessons, activities and more.

Lessons are updated every few days and have a British style of English .

Simply go to http://www.englishevolve.co.uk
Suggest you convert your contents to our new interactive digital platform called AGE.

It would make all your lessons more interesting.

Try out our AGE Homework generator tool and see the free digital interactive contents for English and Chinese modules. Yes, Interactive multimedia modules that can be easily copied to other computers through diskettes or pen drives.

Check it out at www.paperlesshomework.com
this is the fourth platform after print, online and CD ROM platforms.

Never seen before.

Gabbo

Thanks

Post by Gabbo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:52 am

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm always looking to improve. I'll check it out when I have a moment!