students exchange

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

mazda

students exchange

Post by mazda » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:05 am

Hello,
my name is Magda and I teach English in Catalonia, Spain.I am interested in doing a students exchange for next year with another secondary centre in whcich English is taught.I did it with Italy last year and it was quite nice.If you feel you can work with us, you can send me an e-mail to :[email protected]

asortoffairytale

hi

Post by asortoffairytale » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:10 am

hi, I teach english in Turkiye to 6th and 8th grades students. I know that &#305;t s a late date but i was wondering if you r still doing this students exchange program and if you want to do it with us. we have a new project. and if you r interested please let me know as soon as possible.
hoping to hear from you
Vuslat

soslearn

Post by soslearn » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi Magda
i know i may have contacted you late but this is a new project that is going to take birth with the SOS village students in Casablanca. Actually, i am English teacher as volunteer and would like to do a students exchange with your class. This is going to be the 1st time we will do it. I hope we will make progress with regards to host you here in the village and let the students interact.
Hope I will hear from you
Moha