Want new epals

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

magda

Want new epals

Post by magda » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:20 pm

Hi everyone!!!!
I'm a teacher of English in Gdansk in Poland. I teach students aged 16-19, at pre-intermediate level. If there's anyone who'd like to join us, swap ideas on cultural and many other issues, do contact me. I'm also interested in a project with other Polish teachers.

tsy

Post by tsy » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:47 am

Dear Magda,

Hi, I am Sarah.
I teach English in a senior high school in Taiwan.
I am looking keypals for my students.
I know students will benefit a lot from such correspondence.
It seems to me that you are very sincere, freindly and liberal-minded.
I was wondering is it possible that we can start keypal project in the coming semester.
I myself am fascinated by meeting new friend from a faraway country.
My school will start in the early June.

Are you still intersted in cross-cultural email exchange project?

Can I exepct your response?

Sarah

apaspa

Post by apaspa » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:58 am

Hello Magda,

I'm a French English teacher, with pupils of the same age as yours, and we'd love to get in touch with classes from anywhere in the world (even if you're not that far away, my pupils know nothing about your country...).
Would you be interested too ?

I also run a web site dedicated to all foreign languages. It's a kind of magazine where the pupils (or teachers) can publish articles on any topic:

http://www.scoolmag.com

I'm trying to enrich the variety of languages available. If you're interested, your students could send us articles in their mother language, with an English version attached, and you could of course also make them write anything you like (about what you study in class for example, or your country and culture) directly in English.

If you have French teachers in your school, could you tell them about our project ? They could make their pupils write articles in French, which would be very interesting.

Bye,

Anthony

Private e-mail: [email protected]