Newspaper

<b> Forum for material writers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

splotgem

Newspaper

Post by splotgem » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:15 am

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has stumbled upon any newspaper websites where we can download what the newspaper would have actually looked like when it went to print. I thought I noticed a link on the Guardian website but now can't find it.

Any feedback would be great! A girl I'm tutoring in China and I are going to make a newspaper which will capture all of the things we've talked about and learnt these last few months. Obviously showing her what a real newspaper looks like from a foriegn country will be really helpful.

Cheers!
Jade (in China via Australia)

Sally Olsen
Location: Canada,France, Brazil, Japan, Mongolia, Greenland, Canada, Mongolia, Ethiopia next

Post by Sally Olsen » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Danielprice

Newspaper

Post by Danielprice » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 am

Hai friend,

A newspaper is a regularly scheduled publication containing news, information, and advertising.
Every paper is different, and yet some constants seem to remain. Start by noting the things newspapers have in common. Then make a list of elements you really like from this or that particular newspaper.
Really important photos can stretch across the entire page or they can fit inside 2 columns. Other can be made to fit inside one column or less. No photo should be used that is not important to the story.