Online TEFL Certification Question

<b>Forum for teachers teaching TOEFL </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

MajinReid

Online TEFL Certification Question

Post by MajinReid » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:50 am

Hello all, I’m new to these boards. I’m going to be trying out for the JET Program after I graduate next year and wanted to have some grounds for teaching English as a foreign language. I’ve been looking into online TEFL certification but haven’t found a place with opinions on which online certification websites are the best for actual knowledge gained, and I’m a little worried about scam sites. I know what everybody says about online certification, but it’s what I want to do regardless (for time, money, and distance restraints).

So if anyone has ever done an online TEFL certification course or has any information about them, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

ericmat

Post by ericmat » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 am

Here is a site that is informative for you
http://teflreviewer.blogspot.com/

Heyjack

Post by Heyjack » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 am

Have you looked into I-to-I? I took a ten week online course with them and all was ok. I forget how much I paid (as it was more than 5 years ago) but it was a 100 hour online course...no problem. I finished the course in China and they sent me my certificate to the school I was teaching at that time.