Cultural exchange website www.culturesnet.com

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Culturesnet

Cultural exchange website www.culturesnet.com

Post by Culturesnet » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 am

I've set up a free social networking website for cultural exchanges called Culturesnet (www.culturesnet.com). The purpose of the site is to find international friends for cultural and language exchanges, sharing material related to 'culture' (broadly defined) as well as giving teachers the opportunity to set up study groups for their students (which may be public or private). Please let me know if you have any ideas for improvement or if there are functions you could use. Mainly the site is for networking and sharing information, but at some point I will integrate it in a way that teachers will be able to give grades and mark assignments. Individuals as well as schools are encouraged to join. I just started the site, so I really do hope that individuals and schools join as it will encourage others to join as well which will increase opportunities for exchanges. The more people that join the merrier. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Ron