internet video conferencing software?

<b> Forum for the discussion on ESL/EFL computer software </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

patsensei

internet video conferencing software?

Post by patsensei » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:49 am

I'm currently working with a large eikaiwa in the evenings doing telephone and video lessons at night. I found the software they use pretty crappy and unstable. Anyway I would like to get some of my privates up and running via video lessons but I'm looking for software that can handle 3 or 4 students in different locations at the sametime. Would anyone know of such software and if it is stable and runs on standard xp OS?

thanks any help would be appreciated.

www.teachenglishforum.com/english

yomimedia

try this software

Post by yomimedia » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:51 am

Visit my website. I use a conference software that allows me to have plenty of users in the room. I can use powerpoint presentations, web browsers, video web cam, chat features and more. Let me know what you think of it. You can sign up for the 1$ trial for 1 month ( http://www.yomiconference.com )

andrewhuff

Post by andrewhuff » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:59 am

Why not trying skype or openmeetings, they are very easy to use & u will enjoy a lot with them :)

------------------------
Video Conferencing

teacherbeam

Video Conferencing with Webcam Max

Post by teacherbeam » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 am

If you’re looking for cool webcam software, look no further. Webcam Max 7.1.8.8 is fantastic stuff! I just started using WebCam Max again and it’s great. I tried earlier versions of this software years ago, and found it had some bugs, or at least it was giving me some major headaches with the other webcam software I had installed and my computer.
But that’s not the case with this version. I’ve been using version 7 for a couple of months now and everything works great. The camera image is bright and clear! No conflict problems with other programs either. It’s hard to believe it’s the same product. If you have tried it in the past and were disappointed, frustrated, or a combination of both, you should try it again. You will be happily surprised.

I love the new effects too… they’re awesome cool! Doodling lets you write and draw right on your video image. Lots of colors and pen sizes lets you get real creative! I also like the scene selection function! You can put yourself in jail, in a movie cinema, or wherever… Last but not least, I have to mention the distortion tool. This tool lets you do strange but wonderful things to your image. Put yourself in a box, make yourself fat or skinny. Lots of new filters too! You name it, with Webcam Max you can do it!

I mostly use my webcam to keep in touch with family and friends while I’m traveling and webcam max helps to keep it interesting every time. I’m becoming a bit of mini celebrity with my family and friends. My webcam talks have become a bit of an event not because of my personality, but because of all the different things you can do with WebCam max. I use to dread having to talk with my cousins every month, but not now, and I think the same goes for them!

There is another thing I like about Webcam Max and that is that it is really easy to install and use. With a couple of clicks you can have it up and running on your computer. I downloaded and installed everything, and was using it in less than five minutes. In the past versions I tried I don’t remember it being so easy! The tools and functions are super user friendly as well! There are too many great things to say about Webcam Max in this short post. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed! Find the demo here… http://www.webcammax.com/

Mohamed Basset

ooVoo

Post by Mohamed Basset » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi
Why not try ooVoo software?
It's got a free trial and then you pay for the full version. It enables you to make a 12-way video conference. I tried it and it is great. Have a good time.

Mohamed A.Basset
English Teacher
NES Qena, Egypt