Teaching young Chinese Adults

<b> Forum for discussing activities and games that work well in the classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Jaq

Teaching young Chinese Adults

Post by Jaq » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Has anyone had any trouble trying to teach English to young Chinese adults? I did. And after a long and hard slog at getting my students engaged, I've finally come up with the right formulas. If you are interested, check out www.jaqsESLlessons.weebly.com and let me know if you also have success - I'd really be interested to know.

silencedobetter

Re: Teaching young Chinese Adults

Post by silencedobetter » Mon May 05, 2014 6:41 am

Jaq wrote:Has anyone had any trouble trying to teach English to young Chinese adults? I did. And after a long and hard slog at getting my students engaged, I've finally come up with the right formulas. If you are interested, check out www.jaqsESLlessons.weebly.com and let me know if you also have success - I'd really be interested to know.
Thanks for the information Jaq. Should be an interesting read.

silencedobetter

Re: Teaching young Chinese Adults

Post by silencedobetter » Wed May 07, 2014 7:42 am

Jaq wrote:Has anyone had any trouble trying to teach English to young Chinese adults? I did. And after a long and hard slog at getting my students engaged, I've finally come up with the right formulas. If you are interested, check out www.jaqsESLlessons.weebly.com and let me know if you also have success - I'd really be interested to know.
Maybe you can also find this article helpful: http://goldstarteachers.com/working-teenagers/