Where to buy great flashcards

<b> Forum for elementary education ESL/EFL teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

mark1966

Where to buy great flashcards

Post by mark1966 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:47 am

Hi there,

I've been searching for flashcards for some time now to teach my elementary students . I found this website www.yo-yee.com . The images looking great. They also have free downloads and free flashcard lesson plans. Does anybody know another website what has similar variety ? Please no suggestion for printing, as my school will pay for the flashcards.

Thanks a lot.

slrodriguez

Flash Cards

Post by slrodriguez » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Actually I have been using Quizlet. You can access it at Quizlet.com create a free account and the awesome thing about it is that you can create a flash card set and it includes sound do when byou click on the word it says the word and you can add a definition and when students click on that it read the definition out loud as well, you can also add graphics to it to make it even more comprehensible. Now the most interesting part is that those flash cards that you create can be used in games for identification, matching etc., and a quiz of course. One more thing you can search and use other peoples already created flash card sets as well. Personally I love it especially for my ESL students.

tracy18

Re: Where to buy great flashcards

Post by tracy18 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:31 am

mark1966 wrote:Hi there,

I've been searching for flashcards for some time now to teach my elementary students . I found this website www.yo-yee.com . The images looking great. They also have free downloads and free flashcard lesson plans. Does anybody know another website what has similar variety ? Please no suggestion for printing, as my school will pay for the flashcards.

Thanks a lot.
Check out Cram.com. It has a wide range of online flashcards that can be very useful for elementary students to build vocabulary.

Martin3

Post by Martin3 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:25 am

I just found this website http://clipartmonk.com/category/birthday this might be helpful for you buddy. All the best!