which university is best for learning TESOL or TEFL in UK?

<b> Forum for Academic Directors and Academic Coordinators </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Melinda Wu

which university is best for learning TESOL or TEFL in UK?

Post by Melinda Wu » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:19 am

Hey, everyone, I am a Chinese university student and I am graduating from our university next July. I have learned English Education for my Bachelor's Degree. I'm thinking about studying in UK for my Master Degree and the subject TESOL and TEFL seem to be a good choice for me. However, I am not sure about which university is best for learning it in UK. Do you guys know some information about the universities? Your advice will be very heplful for my decision.

In addition, I feel that one year in UK is really short for one to get to know the culture and life of UK. I am thinking whether it's possibe for me find a job there. Do you think it is very difficult for a Chinese student like me? Furthermore, does the location or the city of the university is important for choose a university and get a job in UK? If yes, do you think where is the best choice?

so much questions about me, but because I am a little confused now.
Anyway, Thank you for reading my letters!

silencedobetter

Post by silencedobetter » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:42 am

http://goldstarteachers.com/intesol-cou ... g-english/

All the INTESOL courses have been fully endorsed by TQUK and are recognised by OFQUAL (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), ensuring the very highest standards. Over the years the courses have been developed and refined to keep up to date with current language learning and educational methodologies. The INTESOL courses are today amongst the most well respected courses available worldwide with thousands of graduates having achieved their teaching certificates through INTESOL.