Record Breaking Kids

<b> Forum for elementary education ESL/EFL teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

cvickers

Record Breaking Kids

Post by cvickers » Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:17 pm

I am a teacher At Primrose School of Lake Hill in Frisco, Texas. My class and I are attempting to get into the Guinness Book of World Records by Most Postcards Received. My class is very excited and we would love to gather postcards from every state. If you would please send this out to people asking them to send postcards to:

Primrose School Of Lake Hill

Ms. Crystal's Class

5349 Lakehill Blvd.

Frisco, Tx 75034

(972) 668-4300

This would make 23 kids very excited to know that they made a little bit of history. If you would please let us know if you are going to print our letter, it would help us keep track of where its been.

Thank you for your time,

Crystal

seannachie

To Ms. Crystal's class from Wisconsin

Post by seannachie » Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:11 pm

Greetings,

I am a substitute teacher in south central Wisconsin. Normally we have lots of snow but this year almost nothing!

I enjoy working with elementary classes. I have a large Irish Wolfhound and he has his own website. His name is Seannachie.

Please feel free to visit and he loves to get notes, too. You'll see a guestbook link on the bottom of the page.

Here is the website address:

http://seannachie.virtualave.net/

I have some Irish clipart and green background, very appropriate for an Irish Wolfhound.

Best, Ken Merwin
Cambria, WI 53923