Looking for articles

<b>Forum for teachers teaching adult education </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

virgule3

Looking for articles

Post by virgule3 » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:07 pm

Hi,

I need COPYRIGHT FREE articles for my ESL project or articles that come with the permission to reproduce and use in a product that I will sell.

I am creating a CD that I intend to sell on the net and it will include conversation lessons with preferably controversial topics such as gun control, social welfare, the rights of homosexuals, etc... and also some court cases like child abuse or any other topic that can be a good one to start a good conversation. Do you know where I can find such articles?

My students are adults who study ESL.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Sophie.

Showem

Post by Showem » Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:22 pm

Sophie, I think that you are a bit unlikely to find all that you need copyright free. Some places will allow you to copy their work if you approach them, telling them it's for educational purposes. But as you are going to be using it to create profit for yourself, you may have to give them something back, like direct credit of their material. Ask, you never know who will say yes.

sita

copyright

Post by sita » Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:18 am

Hi!

Why don't you write :idea: your own texts? :?:

Siân :twisted:

P.S If you do find someone silly enough to let you use their material for YOU to make a profit I would be interested to know the source :!:

The bottom line of my homepage:

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002 by me
Please read the Fun2learnmore Disclaimer/Nutzungsbedingungen
Web site engine's code is Copyright © 2002 by PHP-Nuke. All Rights Reserved. PHP-Nuke is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
Page Generation: 0.309 Seconds