Joined: 01 Aug 2010
|Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am Post subject: Need help!
I am new to this forum. I am currently completing an endorsement in ESL and I have to interview an ESL Teacher. I am wondering if there are any ESL teachers that may be able to answer some of the following questions I have...
1. What type of ELL program methodology does your school employ?
2. What types of methods and theories do you employ in your classroom?
3. Which methods or theories does your district encourage?
4. What is your school and districts process in identifying a LEP student?
5. What are some challenges that you face as an ESL teacher?
6. What are some successes that you’ve had as an ESL teacher?
7. What can a student expect in your classroom? (environment, instruction, etc.)
8. What do you or the district do to involve the parents of ELL students?
9. What do you see for the future of ESL education?
10. What advice do you have for future ESL teachers?
11. What do you think is working currently in our country for ESL students?
12. What do you think is NOT working currently in our country for ESL students?
Thanks so much in advance! Any answers are appreciated.