Exchange of information

<b>Forum for teachers teaching adult education </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Kennen

Exchange of information

Post by Kennen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:16 pm

I've gathered a lot of material on the issues of mastering English from various sources, some of which may interest you. Let me know your issues of interest regarding English.
I do not send junk mail to people. I do not promote or advertise anything. This informative project is intended solely as exchange of information for the purposes of knowledge improvement and idea production for learners and even teachers of English which can help them in their English language activities.
I believe there is a way for enjoyable learning of English through listening to cheerful songs in English in addition to other learning activities.
I know of many songs of this kind in English to enliven learning English. I could send you a list of the names of such songs on youtube.com.
Please listen on youtube.com to this song with a wonderful music: LET'S HAVE A PARTY POLKA - Fred Ziwich. It is my favourite song in English.[b][/b]