Keep Up ESL!FREE interactive software, printables, and toons

<b> Forum for the discussion on how to use computers and technology in the ESL/EFL classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

KeepUpRichard

Keep Up ESL!FREE interactive software, printables, and toons

Post by KeepUpRichard » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:52 am

Hey there everyone! Recently I have start my own site dedicated to bring free, downloadables to ESL teachers (specializing in young learners).

My site is Keep Up ESL.

Keep Up ESL offers a growing selection of resources for the teachers of young learners.

My software is designed to be used in the classroom by the teacher as a guided learning experience. The software lessons are comprised mostly of games (some new, some old...all useful and interesting).

To accompany these lessons I have also developed printable flashcards, interactive stories, printable storybooks, short cartoons, a useful quick study file for students (which includes talking flashcards, an interactive story, and memory matching game). Also available are classroom tools and games.

If you sign up for the Keep Up ESL newsletter you will receive updates, two exclusive downloadable games, the teacher's guide, and bi-weekly download codes (on the 1st and 15th of every month) that allow you to download content ahead of everyone else (all free!)

If you have any questions please just let me know. I also have a blog available on the site for new teachers looking to expand their teaching catalog.

Again, my Keep Up ESL software is intended as a classroom teaching guide...not for individual learners!