Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Telelangue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> TOEFL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elgringoloco

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Telelangue Reply with quote

I am presently giving lessons by phone for the French company Telelangue. I really enjoy working for this company and would like to network with other Telelangue teachers to exchange ideas and teaching methods in order to improve my teaching methods in this medium. I also really don't know that much about the company and would like to hear from people who have had experience working with them in other capacities in order to learn more about the company and its structure.
geha821

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have been a Telelangue teacher for 41/2 years Hate the company, love the system and the work. Would love to chat to you as I feel very alone. Telelangue doesn't like for teachers to know each other.
geha821

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ready the date that this was posted. Looks like you started with them just 9 months after me. Hope we can be intouch and if you are not working for them now and you can share with whom you are working, I'd appreciate it. geh.aus with gmail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> TOEFL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: