Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What percentage of Vietnamese ESL teachers have an MA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> ESL Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Warncke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: What percentage of Vietnamese ESL teachers have an MA? Reply with quote

I don't know any way to accurately gather this data other than individually asking all the Vietnamese teachers I see. I've already asked people at my current school.

1) For this an MA is defined as the degree you get after your BA, or the 2 year degree you get after studying for 4 years. Years may vary based on degree/country. I mean many countries have many languages, and they don't all call it a master's degree.

2) Please state what country/university the MA is from.

3) Please state the field of study.

4) Please keep in mind, due to previous requirements in Vietnam for example, some foreign teachers had to have an MA to legally teach, so they "got one". As such, I'm sure this will be true for some other places as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> ESL Management All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: