Possibility for 100s, if not 1000s, of jobs for ESL teachers

<b> Forum for the discussion of all aspects of bilingual education </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

JenPeck

Possibility for 100s, if not 1000s, of jobs for ESL teachers

Post by JenPeck » Tue May 28, 2013 6:43 pm

My name is Jen and I'm the co-founder of a language and literacy platform called Loogla. Short story is that we're in a grant competition for $100k and are competing against other industries (like motocross training, alcoholic glassware, top ten lists, etc.). We are reaching out for the help and support of educators who are passionate about language and literacy!

We're in Spanish right now, but if we win this grant our first order of business will be to retune the system for ESL/ELL. Not only will this allow these students to choose ANY English language text on the web as the basis for their learning, but we'll potentially be creating hundreds or thousands of ELL/ESL teaching jobs, allowing you to create content for your current students as well as connect with new students from all over the world. Obviously there are no guarantees, as this is a start-up and anything could happen, but we are passionate about our project and building a language learning community. We're giving it our best. With your support it could happen!

Check our video at VoteLiteracy.com

Like what we're doing? PLEASE vote and share!
THANK YOU in advance for any and all love you can send our way. I'd be happy to chat in greater detail about our project and how we can support you, create the tools you want, and more.

Sincerely,
Jen