ESL books, dvd's, cds and flashcard's for sale in Indonesia

<b> Forum for the announcement of important TESL/TEFL items and events </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Siti

ESL books, dvd's, cds and flashcard's for sale in Indonesia

Post by Siti » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:08 am

Hello guys, I have brand new ESL books, cd's, dvd's and flash cards for sale. I was teaching privately in Java but because of the volcano blast I moved to Bali and am now going to take my family back to Australia. The books and cd's I have are all brand new. I copied them to use in class, I never used the original. I have the Face2Face 2nd edition Teacher's book, Student Book and Workbook (published by Cambridge University), also CD's, DVD's, Flash Card's and CD Rom Test Maker and Placement Tests you can download free from their website.. I also have Kid's Box for younger learners, Teacher Book, Students Book, Workbook and CD's and Flash Cards (published by Cambridge University press). Face2Face I have all the way up to advanced, beginner, elementary, pre intermediate, intermediate and advanced. Kid's box I also have the full 6 levels. The cheapest place you can buy all these materials from is Amazon.. but I will beat their price, as I need to leave soon... Teacher's in Indonesia or south east asia only as posting internationally from Indonesia is so expensive.... Thank you guys, any questions please don't hesitate to contact me or reply to this post :)