Joined: 23 May 2014
|Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:19 am Post subject: TESOL Instructors needed - online student research project
I’m conducting a University of Washington research study for a project on formulaic language. TESOL instructors are sought to learn about their opinions regarding formulaic language. No familiarity with the subject of formulaic language is required. Responses from people with English as an L1 or L2 are equally valued.
If you are an adult:
* I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to fill out an online questionnaire.
* It is estimated to take 10-25 minutes.
* The survey is completely voluntary.
* The survey does not ask for your name.
* The survey can be found here:
Thank you very much for your time and help.
Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions. Sincerely,
Department of Linguistics The University of Washington
*Please note that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information sent via e-mail.