Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Research about helping ELL students... (Please help me!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Secondary School Education
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam.foxman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Research about helping ELL students... (Please help me!) Reply with quote

Good afternoon, fellow teachers!

I am researching the best strategies to help ELL students improve their reading comprehension, and I am asking for your help! If you could please take my brief online survey, I would be very grateful. (This research is part of my Master's thesis.)

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H6BDVPP

Here is some background on my project: I've noticed that ELL students in upper grades frequently have literacy challenges, and while I've found a good amount of research related to helping elementary students improve their reading, it seems that little research focuses on older ELL students. I am hoping that, by surveying fellow teachers, I can identify some patterns in the most effective best practices for helping our older students.

Thank you for your help! I would be happy to share the results of my survey when it is completed.

Respectfully,

Adam Foxman
School District of Waukesha (Wisconsin)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Secondary School Education All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: