penpals for 16-18olds

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

malan

penpals for 16-18olds

Post by malan » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:13 pm

Dear colleagues,
I'm a Polish teacher of English looking for penpals for my students aged 16-18 (intermediate level). We've just started a class with a language profile (English and history are the leading subjects) and are keen on establishing a long-lasting friendship with English-speaking teenagers. Our students are imaginative, creative and eager to get involved in new projects. They’d love to exchange views on topics which are particularly appealing to teenagers.
I would also like to hear from Polish teachers who have similar classes to swap ideas that could be incorporated into language classes.
If there are any teachers interested in an email exchange, please reply.
Thank you in advance.

serendipity

Post by serendipity » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:41 am

Dear Malan,

I teach teenagers of the same age group who *might* be interested. They're Austrian, however, and I'm not sure if this counts as English-speaking to you. They're still in the process of learning, and if I'm honest, they are not *all* that imaginative, creative and eager to get involved in new projects as I'd like them to be.

Anyway, I'll talk to them.

And I'd be interested in an e-mail exchange, my e-mail address is [email protected]

All the best with your project, Eva

jennifermurdock

i might have some students

Post by jennifermurdock » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:09 pm

I will be teaching world history this year and i would like to get my students involved with keypals and learn about another culture. We live in Florida, USA. you can email me at [email protected] if you are interested in trying to set up a project.

jclarke

key pals

Post by jclarke » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:10 am

hi
Are you still interested in finding key pals
reply to [email protected] if so

cheers
jon

Oksana

We are interested in cooperation

Post by Oksana » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:41 pm

Hello!

The students of my school are interested in communication with native speakers of English. Our cooperation don't have to be language only. We could do some joint project on some other school subject (communicating in English).

If someone is interested in the same - plese contact us!

Hve a nice day