Where can I learn Korean in Bundang?

<b> Forum for discussing activities and games that work well in the classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

paradigm

Where can I learn Korean in Bundang?

Post by paradigm » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:11 am

If somebody has information on Language Institutes or schools situated in the Bundang area (that's where I live) where foreigners can learn Korean, I would greatly appreciate it if you can let me know. My efforts in searching were pretty much futile since most listings apprear to be in Korean and I can't read it yet. I'm a Canadian-born Korean so I possess some basic speech abilities in Korean, but am quite clueless with everything else. I figure attending these class syle courses would be best for me to learn things like the alphabet at this point, but any other suggestions would be well received...

Jeong Hyeseung

I'd like to teach you Korean

Post by Jeong Hyeseung » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:32 am

Hi, there

I don't live in Bundang but in Sujee which is near to Bundang. I can speak English and know how to teach languages. I don't wanna get paid. Just I think it would be fun and helpful for myself to experience teaching Korean. I work during the week, have free time on the weekends.

If interested, contact me at [email protected]

Bye.

Double D

Korean in Bundang

Post by Double D » Sun May 30, 2004 12:41 am

Hey,
I just got back from Bundang and I am now living in Toronto. I learned a lot of Korean when I was in Korea. I learned the alphabet at Sookmyong Women's University. There is a free drop in course on Saturday nights. It's in Seoul but it's free and they're great with new comers.
The class starts at 4pm Saturday night at sookmyong women's university, take the subway there go to the university exit walk toward to school and turn left into a little alley/street. It seems sketchy but it's not, it's on the 2nd or 3rd floor of a language building. You can miss it. I know the directions are not great but follow the line of foreigners out of the subway around that time.
Good Luck!
D