teacher's powerful test tool

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

sun1119

teacher's powerful test tool

Post by sun1119 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:46 am

Are you a teacher who often busy yourself in grading a test? Are you an investigator who often busy yourself in grading a survey? Are you tired of the dry work of Statistic and analysis? Now you can make all the work easier and quicker if you use the software "PC OMR v3.3" and "Standardized Test System v4.0"!
Needn't traditional OMR reader -- "PC OMR v3.3" is a special kind of software to read answer sheet automatically, quickly and cheaply. To use the soft, all you need is to equip general PC and digital camera ( or scanner, or digital webcam, or digital vidicon, or PC camera ), and the soft support to auto analyse achievement and output achievement to print. The software offer nany types of You can choose the answer sheet offered by yourself according to your request from the EXCEL. The software also can be applied in survey that uses a seven-point Likert Scale.
"Standardized Test System v4.0" is an automated grading system used in standardized test. By the software test paper can be created easily, the test can be graded automatically and the achievements can be analyzed automatically.
Why not try free to make your work easier and quicker?
To know more about these softwares, please visit the site: http://www.cai2000.com/

François

Post by François » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:31 pm

:) I don't know if I can be of any help due to the fact that I'm a self-made English teacher. I presently teach at college level in Québec province, eastern part of Canada.

So here's my evaluation structure for French young adults having to deal with two English obligatory courses during their college years.

Actually I'd love to be more acquainted with computer technology to be able to send you one of my course plans. It would save me time. And time seems to me me to become so precious these days. Anyhow I'll try to include a first rough draft of my evaluation system.

Written Term project: 15%
Homework: 5%
Mid-term exams: Oral improvisation: 5%, Listening test: 5%, Reading:
5%, and Writing: 5%.
The same pattern is repeated at the final exams but each sphere is then worth 15% for a total of 60%.

Hope this will help you in some ways.

Pierre