Best Deal Worldwide

<b> Forum for the discussion of everything ESP </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

GreekMagic

Best Deal Worldwide

Post by GreekMagic » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:33 pm

I'm just finishing off teaching a year in Japan and I was wondering if there are any other countries around the world that have as many teaching oppurtunities and pay as well as Japan. I have been trying my best to search the web on European countries (which would be AMAZING to live in), but the pay doesn't seem as generous. If you know of any countries from friends or from personal experience, please please please reply. I'm looking into starting somewhere Sept 2006. Thanks a lot!

Ellie789

Asia

Post by Ellie789 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:04 pm

Anyone sees great deals in Europe, I'd love to hear about them too! Have been teaching in China all year, currently in my second, and Asia seems to be ripe for people willing to pay the earth and one or two priviliges (sp?: it's 6.30am; I can't see) for native English speakers.

What was Japan like for workload, Greek? I'm sort of interested, but have heard bad things about work, though nothing but good about the environment and culture.

China is -- interesting --. There are books written on the subject.