Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SF BAY AREA: Great resources for NEW & Experienced Teach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SherylSever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: SF BAY AREA: Great resources for NEW & Experienced Teach Reply with quote

Hundreds of texts available: nothing over $5.00
All Skill areas: Adult Ed, IEP, literacy, Business English, Pronunciation, etc.

After a 14 year career in teaching ESL/EFL here and overseas, teacher training, and curriculum writing, I am focusing more now on Organizational Development & Learning and thus a wider range of subject areas for a wider audience.

I have hundreds of texts available that I would like to pass on to new and/or experienced teachers . I have already donated hundreds of adult ed texts to organizations and schools in the area, but still have plenty more.

I have texts in all skill areas: Reading, Writing, Grammar, Listening/ Speaking and integrated skills series for all levels of adult English language learners. Many are complete series with tapes, CD's and videos. Others are out of print "must haves." I am happy to consult with you about the texts that would be best for your current/future student audience.

If you are a new teacher planning to teach overseas, this is a great opportunity to have a library of resources ready for your first teaching contract.
Pls call for more information: 510.336.9161 and to schedule a time to come by. . .I am located in Oakland, CA. . . .nothing over $5.00

Continue to encourage hearts! Happy Teaching!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: