SF BAY AREA: Great resources for NEW & Experienced Teach

<b> Forum for the discussion on ESL/EFL textbooks </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

SherylSever

SF BAY AREA: Great resources for NEW & Experienced Teach

Post by SherylSever » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:57 pm

Hundreds of texts available: nothing over $5.00
All Skill areas: Adult Ed, IEP, literacy, Business English, Pronunciation, etc.

After a 14 year career in teaching ESL/EFL here and overseas, teacher training, and curriculum writing, I am focusing more now on Organizational Development & Learning and thus a wider range of subject areas for a wider audience.

I have hundreds of texts available that I would like to pass on to new and/or experienced teachers . I have already donated hundreds of adult ed texts to organizations and schools in the area, but still have plenty more.

I have texts in all skill areas: Reading, Writing, Grammar, Listening/ Speaking and integrated skills series for all levels of adult English language learners. Many are complete series with tapes, CD's and videos. Others are out of print "must haves." I am happy to consult with you about the texts that would be best for your current/future student audience.

If you are a new teacher planning to teach overseas, this is a great opportunity to have a library of resources ready for your first teaching contract.
Pls call for more information: 510.336.9161 and to schedule a time to come by. . .I am located in Oakland, CA. . . .nothing over $5.00

Continue to encourage hearts! Happy Teaching!