Don't send Canadian Teachers to Al-Hekma School in Bahrain,

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

johny25

Don't send Canadian Teachers to Al-Hekma School in Bahrain,

Post by johny25 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:52 pm

Ministry of Education
P.O. Box 43, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel: +973 680105 / 685558 / 258400
Fax: +973 687866
E-mail: [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT TO PARENTS-MINISTRY-EMBASSY AMERICAN,BRITISH,CANADIAN,..

To : Director of Ministry of Education, Kingdom of Bahrain

Dear Sir

I don't know from where I start, but I know clearly what Iam to say.

The reason is that the Ministry is not aware of what's going in this school for many years.

How does it come that a school in Kingdom of Baharain,year 2004, doesn't match the minimum requirements
to call it a school?

- No Principal --> He ran away Last Dec.2003 --
* until now his name is in the school website (go to www.alhekma.com check Director's page)
* Check the Email DECEIVING addresses (they are false)
* his office turned now to be a place for both "Discipline Supervisor & Co-ordinator"

- No Assistant Principal --> it's True that her job assigned on her population card but it's a False position.
* Go to her office and you see no paper work for an A.P but a Normal Math Teacher.

- No Co-ordinator --> it's True that his Job is to do so but check his empty office - You see nothing!
* Go to his office and you see no paper work but a normal Computer Teacher.
* He resigned by Dec4, 2004.

I ASK YOUR HIGHNESS

HOW A SCHOOL IS RUNNING ON WITH NO ADMINISTRATION ?
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE KIND OF LEARNING TO BE ?
WHAT KIND OF COMMUNICATION IS GOING ON ?

It's funny that everything is set on by one Extreme educationist who is the PRESIDENT of the School herself.
She interferes in every single issue & hold on most of the Teachers meetings. She gives FUNNY instructions here and their
and repeats herself again and again!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the funny things are:
(it's a FACT- no Teacher Can DENY if you investigate such an issue individually)

- "All Schools are BAD"- Imaginge that she mentions schools by their names with no Fear and Talks

BAD things about them as "they accept students like customers with no care of their educational level-

unlike Al-Hekma"- The schools mentioned are: Naseem and Modern Knowledge

- as a result she said "for this reason we have only 400 students in Al-Hekma"

- then she gave a proof by saying that a student of "Khalifa Family" raised a case in the court

against Al-Hekma sine 4 years for not fulfilling his desire in passing with Low marks.

- ends up by saying "Al-Hekma is the best school in Bahrain- you have to be proud to be in"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN WHICH ERA ARE WE LIVING ?
Who gave her the right to be a President, a Principal, an Assistant P. and a Co-ordinator at the same time?
she Claims her School to be INTERNATIONAL and it doesn't meet the requirements to be so !!

By Surprise, we get introduced by Oct. to a new staff member. Guess who is it?
A new Staff member under the Title: Subject Co-ordinator. Guess her Job - What's all about?

- She's NOW to make a filing system for the whole school --> 19 years elapsed on its existence and nothing is

done on this side.

- She's NOW to afford for Teachers the "Framework and Annual Plans" to be followed in school according to a
Curriculum which is trying to formalize its ending shape.

- She's trying to HELP Teachers get their reference Subject books. Check with the Librarian the dates of book
inquiries and when Teachers received them. You'll get astonished!
Teachers began the first two weeks with no books for them to refer to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------
THE BIG MASSACRE IS HAPPENING ON THE PRIMARY LEVEL (GRADES 1 TO 4)
------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME LEVELS / SUBJECTS DON'T HAVE BOOKS, BUT ONLY A WORKBOOK. Guess!! - A PHOTOCOPIED ONE FROM THE

ORIGINAL --> Violating Copyright Rules plus Hurting Early Age Students by Opposing all Basical

Educational Theories for the Child.

WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS ?

WHO GIVES THE RIGHT FOR A PERSON, WHOEVER HER POSITION IS,TO MANAGE THINGS ON HER OWN ?

IS IT MONEY THAT OPEN SCHOOLS ? DO THE MINISTRY ACCEPT SCHOOLS THAT RUN BY BUSINESS MINDED PEOPLE

WITHOUT A PROOF OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL BOARD ?

- She's NOW to find a Primary Science/math Teacher for Grade 1-4 because the year started with no such Teacher.

I have more and more ...
especially of payment procedure and the deducted Dinars from income for no reason
but I stop to say

Iam one of those who have the courage to talk. I came overseas and been decieved. Iam not the only one - Iam not the Last

- I can't imagine that in Kingdom of Bahrain such a Level exists. Iam sure that you don't accept it, but it's a fact.

COME NOW AND SEE ...
Check the "System Outlook Server" for all messages sent by Administration and you'll be sure of my Words

PLEASE DO SAVE US AND CHECK HOW THINGS ARE WORKING ON
because I feel that MENTAL TERRORISM is applied - An Old Sick System Is Running On
by an OLD Women.

A school which is owned/governed/supervised/... by a women of Iraqi mother & Iraqi Husband.

Thanks for your Understanding

Canadian Teachers of Al-Hekma School
Bye