Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would you like to come to China?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English for Specific Purposes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Would you like to come to China? Reply with quote

Hello!
I am a Chinese college girl who major in English now, I would like to be a tourist companion for someone who plan to travel in China.
All of my foreign teachers have told me that in western countries, visiting China is considered to be risky. wow Mad But after they really gave it a try, they turned out to enjoy staying here.
The big city I know most is BeiJing. You can see many acient-style buildings(but of course not in the street!) which are marvelous, and you will learn a
varitey of intersting customs, but the most excitting thing is the food-------just great!
Actually it would be very diffcult for a foreigner to travel in big cities like BeiJing, `Cause almost everyone there can spesk English, but in those less developed ones, which are as fun, even standard chinese is rarely spoken. So if
you are coming to my country you may really need a native companion. I am good at communacating and can make a helpful companion.
If you are intrested in, contact me please. Here is my e-mail adress : catvia@163.com And if you have any questions about coming to China or anything else, please feel free to ask me. I am not a pure businessman, I hope I
can also make some friends here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English for Specific Purposes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: