Would you like to come to China?

<b> Forum for the discussion of everything ESP </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Wednesday

Would you like to come to China?

Post by Wednesday » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:42 am

Hello!
I am a Chinese college girl who major in English now, I would like to be a tourist companion for someone who plan to travel in China.
All of my foreign teachers have told me that in western countries, visiting China is considered to be risky. wow :x But after they really gave it a try, they turned out to enjoy staying here.
The big city I know most is BeiJing. You can see many acient-style buildings(but of course not in the street!) which are marvelous, and you will learn a
varitey of intersting customs, but the most excitting thing is the food-------just great!
Actually it would be very diffcult for a foreigner to travel in big cities like BeiJing, `Cause almost everyone there can spesk English, but in those less developed ones, which are as fun, even standard chinese is rarely spoken. So if
you are coming to my country you may really need a native companion. I am good at communacating and can make a helpful companion.
If you are intrested in, contact me please. Here is my e-mail adress : [email protected] And if you have any questions about coming to China or anything else, please feel free to ask me. I am not a pure businessman, I hope I
can also make some friends here.