Reader Writers

<b> Forum for material writers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Jeremy Taylor Writer

Reader Writers

Post by Jeremy Taylor Writer » Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:25 pm

Are there any writers of readers out there? I've just had my 14th reader published but would love to exchange ideas and material with other writers.

caroline italy

Post by caroline italy » Wed May 14, 2003 10:54 pm

Hello Jeremy

You were probably hoping to hear from a reader writer but since almost two months have passed since your posting and no one has replied, you may be quite happy to hear from me. I'm not exactly a reader writer but I'm involved in a couple of fairly important text-writing projects and am enjoying it so much I couldn't help wondering whether it had a future as a job - part-time or otherwise.

I couldn't resist writing to you as I am awfully keen on contacting anyone who is doing the same or similiar things as me. I'd be delighted to hear from you and I have no objection to a spot of idea-swapping.

all the best

Caroline

Jeremy Taylor Writer

E.mail might be easier

Post by Jeremy Taylor Writer » Thu May 15, 2003 5:24 am

Hi Caroline,
Good to hear you enjoy writing texts! Sure, I'm interested in exchanging ideas. It might be easier to do this via e.mail rather than the esl message boards. Drop me a line at [email protected]
Regards
Jeremy