sorry, off topic

<b> Forum for the announcement of important TESL/TEFL items and events </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

bquade

sorry, off topic

Post by bquade » Mon May 16, 2005 8:26 pm

I have been trying to respond to posts in the Koren Forums for 30 minutes. I figured I had to register but I could not find any way to do it until I finally looked in Teacher Forums. So I registered and activated my account there, but it would not work even though it said my account exists and has already been activated. I tried it several times and finally tried changing my password, and then it let me log in (not sure what was wrong with my old password). But now I can only log in to teacher forums, not Korean Forums. But Korean Forums has no registration button like Teacher Forums does, so I have no idea how so many people were able to post messages to the Korean Forums. Where did you register? How did you do it?

I would have emailed an administrator with these questions, but contact information is equally elusive.

Lorikeet

Post by Lorikeet » Mon May 16, 2005 8:40 pm

You aren't the first with this problem and you won't be the last. Check here: http://www.eslcafe.com/forums/teacher/v ... ght=korean