ScoolWork.com

<b> Forum for the announcement of important TESL/TEFL items and events </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Vian

ScoolWork.com

Post by Vian » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:34 pm

Hi

I hope it is ok to post this note here. I am a father of two daughters who has recently created an advertising free "homework" site called ScoolWork.com.

www.scoolwork.com

Many of the large "educational" websites are operated by companies who are trying to extract as much money from them as they can. The ScoolWork project is more of a grass roots project.

The ScoolWork.com website is divided into "learning centers" for easy navigation. I would like to organize the links in each learning center by appropriate grade level so navigation is even easier.

I would like teachers around North America (well, the world really) to identify online resources that can be added to the site and submit them to us through the email links on the each page of the site. If you do submit a link please include the grade level you think the website in question is appropriate for.

If you have any other comments or suggestions about the ongoing development of ScoolWork.com, I would be happy to hear them and will respond to them as quickly as I can.

If you like the ScoolWork project, I would appreciate it if you would tell your colleagues about the site so they can also make their contribution.

I am sure that together we can create one of the best, most comprehensive student-oriented online resources available.

Sincerely
Vian Andrews
Founder
www.scoolwork.com