please help!!!

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

JJ

please help!!!

Post by JJ » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:27 am

I am studying in a teaching field. I have no experience to deal with a real classroom before. I am going to teach the undergrauate students next two weeks. I would like to get some idea from experienced teacher. What your classroom look like? Do you have any problem to deal with your class? and how you slove it? I would appreciate to hearing your answer very soon.

Lorikeet

Post by Lorikeet » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:42 am

This might not be the best Forum for your question. It's mostly for teachers in the state of Texas, in the U.S. However, if you look through some of the posts in the Adult Education or Activities and Games Forums, or even the Secondary School Education Forum, you may find some answers.

JJ

thanks

Post by JJ » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:59 am

Lorikeet, thanks for you suggestions. Actually, i would like to know about any experince from teachers around the world in order to get some idea for my teaching. Anyway, as you suggest, i will look for it.