Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Americans in China for my research

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texas ESL Teachers and Teaching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magnif

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Looking for Americans in China for my research Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

For next 2 months I am in Shanghai to do the research on Americans. It concerns issues of cultural adaptation. Next I am going to go to Europe where I am going to conduct the research on Americans there as well.

I am looking for Americans who are in China and who would be interested in taking part in my research. It is very simple and it takes about 30 minutes to fill out three questionnaires which I would email to you.

Please write to me if you are intreseted in taking part in it. If you want I can also analyze your answers and give you your personal profile and few details on your coping skills.

I would grateful for your help.

Joanna.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texas ESL Teachers and Teaching All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: