High School Newcomer Programs

<b> Forum for teachers and administrators of IEP programs </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

fivepops

High School Newcomer Programs

Post by fivepops » Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:20 am

I'm looking for ESL Newcomer Programs in the U.S. that are successfully preparing high school students for main stream classrooms. Any suggestions? :?:

philipmcalary

Post by philipmcalary » Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:35 pm

Hello, I have a summer camp program in China. It is a littler late to apply, but I could still process some new appicants and send them off to China. Thanks Philip McAlary, www.OverseasEmployment.ca

philipmcalary

Post by philipmcalary » Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:36 pm

Hello, I have a summer camp program in China. It is a little late to apply, but I could still process some new applicants and send them off to China. Thanks Philip McAlary, www.OverseasEmployment.ca

gdejardin

Link-UP International

Post by gdejardin » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:55 am

Hello,

If you have English language learners who want to have an authentic experience with the English language and the American culture, please check out Link-UP at http://www.linkup-international.org

Link-UP is a summer program in the Seattle/Tacoma area and it is ideal for the young person who wants to experience America and explore the possibility of studying full time at an American university.

Thanks for considering,

Greg DeJardin
Link-UP International