Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Activities for teaching number 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Preschool Education
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariazc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Activities for teaching number 2 Reply with quote

Question I'm teaching three-year-old kids, and we are starting number 2. I think the fingerplay called "the little monkeys" is suitable for this, but I don't know how to do Flash Cards related to this fingerplay. Can you help me? Where can I look for pictures? Also, if you know otrher songs, fingerplays, etc suitables for numbers teaching, I will be thankful.
Thank you, and sorry if my English is not very well.
musica5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything you are looking for is at
http://www.pamseslclassroom.com/Free_ESL_Music.html
you can listen to the finger rhyme for Five Little Monkey as an mp3 and download it for free.
There are also mp3s on this page for
Five Little Ducks
Five Current Buns
Five Blind Jelly Fish
and Two Little *beep* Birds
as well as other singing games etc

There is also a song package for Five Little Monkeys. http://www.pamseslclassroom.com/Song_Packages
A song package has flash cards along with the mp3 of the song, a lesson plan with extension activities and worksheets as well as a lyric sheet with instructions for the actions.
The song package can be imimediately downloaded to your computor for $2.00. The flashcards etc are all in PDF format for you to print out and the mp3 can be burnt onto a cd for classroom use.

I hope these resources help you out with your students.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Preschool Education All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: