Intercultural communication

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

idmv

Intercultural communication

Post by idmv » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:11 pm

Hi :)
I'm doing a little research in the field of intercultural communication for the University of Utrecht and I am in desperate need of a little help. Together with a colleague I'm trying to figure out how culture is involved in an online chat. For this we need some online conversations. Things like msn chats and yahoo chats, anything would help. If you can help us out, please let us know. We're trying to compare conversations between people with different and similar cultural backgrounds. The conversation should be in english and they don't need to be very long. Of course we're not asking for very personal information here, just enough for us to make a little transcript out of it. The introduction to a (long) conversation would be enough. Thanks in advance!!

sntsomega

New Doxography book might help.

Post by sntsomega » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:50 pm

I went to Amazon.com on the web and found a new book that might help: ESL Doxography. All the best. Let me know. Santos/California/USA