Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

needs help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pronunciation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
needsadvice_1983

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: needs help! Reply with quote

To whom it may all concern:
Hi! My name is Maryanne; who isnt exactly a teacher; but is in need of advice.
I have a few friends online who asked me if i could help that understand and teach them some things of the English Language.
I am currently in school trying to earn a teaching degree.
The thing is do u know any websites that may help me to be able to teach them some things about the english language?
I taught them a few thigns; but there is a lot to learn about the english language and I havent learnt it all through my schooling yet.
Are there any websites that may help me until i may get my teaching degree?
I already taught them about the parts of speech and the roots of english and they dont seem to understand so is there anything that I could do to teach it to them easier?
thanks for your time

-Maryanne Very Happy Smile Razz Wink Arrow [/b]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lorikeet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these friends only on-line friends? Or do you also see them face-to-face? If they are on-line friends, do you communicate in English? Do they already know something, or are they absolute beginners? There are a lot of websites for ESL students on the Web. If we know what you want, we may be able to help you find something to match what you need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pronunciation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: