English Teaching Professional

Forum for teachers/tutors to find and suggest worthy works and materials

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

kslausanne

English Teaching Professional

Post by kslausanne » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:06 pm

Has anyone had any problems with this magazine? I subscribed to the digital and print editions almost 1 month ago, and I have received my printed magazine. However, I am unable to access the digital edition and the archives, despite following the instructions on their website. I have sent at least 3 emails to them over the last few weeks asking for assistance, but have received absolutely no response. They offer a digital-only subscription, so I'd advise people to be careful if this is their level of customer service.

Luke Zimmermann

Post by Luke Zimmermann » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:07 pm

About 2 years ago i emailed ETP an article for publication and never heard anything. i sent them 2 or 3 follow-up emails to ask if they had received my article. No response. I must say that I found that quite annoying. It takes a long time to write an article and they don't even acknowledge receipt.

Brian

Post by Brian » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:02 am

I emailed the editor, Helena Gomm, three or four times last year. She wrote a personal email response each time - and usually within a day of me emailing her.

Brian

Luke Zimmermann

Post by Luke Zimmermann » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:21 am

Thanks, Brian, that's good to hear. I was in contact with a male editor but I don't remember his name. Would you have Helena Gomm's email address please? I might try again.