Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ISO expd primary tchr for short term coach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Preschool Education
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zenjimhereandnow

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: ISO expd primary tchr for short term coach Reply with quote

I taught 4th/5th grades in the States for 31 years. Came to Korea last month to teach ESL in same grades - surprise! also given a Jr.K class for 3.5 hrs/day. Have MAGIC TIME, and MOD CURR PHONICS texts which is okay and some things are coming back to me from a brief pre-sch stint 34 years ago...but what I really need is an experienced primary teacher who would be willing to e-coach via email for a short term. I'd like twenty rock-solid dynamite traditional games/activites -- some w/ songs that will get the kids using English; I figure, if I have twenty, that's 2/day for 2 school weeks and I can just rotate through 'em...
I imagine the process would probably, but not necessarily, be: I'd try the activity, we would amend or place it in the list of 'The Twenty' and move on to the next one.
You can reach me here or at jADc.sail@gmail.com

Thanks

Also lSO of anyone here in Korea who would like to learn to speak Korean better..together
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Preschool Education All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: