lesson activities log

<b> Forum for those teaching business English </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

sandown4000

lesson activities log

Post by sandown4000 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:32 pm

Hello there,
After reading some of your astute comments, I thought I may share something that I have created with you:.
As a very experienced teacher of History, English, RS, Geography, Business Studies and Media Studies, (it was originally just History but it seems like I have now taught everything!!) over the years I have made a log of every new lesson activity that I have ever used and developed.
I have found this log to be extremely useful as before I plan a lesson, I quickly refer to it to see which of these generic activities I could use to quickly create a very stimulating and diverse lesson.
There are 100 activities that serve as a template to use for ANY lesson. (Including primary school lessons; I have used them just as religiously during my intermittent projects in primary schools. The kids love them!). These activities range from the simplest activities such as gap-fills to more complex interactive rating and assessment exercises. There are some really fun activities!
I have consequently decided to produce a lesson-planning pack which fully explains how each activity can be used in a lesson. Alongside this, I have also created a compendium of 25 exemplary PowerPoint activities.
Quite honestly, this makes lesson planning infinitely easier and I am so glad I’ve done it. It occurred to me that every teacher would want a copy of this and thus, I’ll be honest, I thought I could make a little pocket money from this at the same time.

Thus, if you are interested in the pack of 100 activities and 25 PowerPoint activities, then could you please e-mail me at [email protected] registering your interest. I will send a link from which you can download this file at the cost of £3 ($6) payable by paypal or debit card. It’s that easy.

Alternatively, just simply follow this DIRECT link to get the file immediately:

http://payloadz.com/go/sip?id=287800

(or just copy and paste the link into your address bar)
Any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
(INCIDENTALLY, IF I HAD HAD SUCH A LOG WHEN I WAS IN THE FIRST FEW YEARS OF TEACHING, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED LITERALLY MONTHS AND MONTHS OF MY TIME!!!)