Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lesson activities log

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Business English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandown4000

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: lesson activities log Reply with quote

Hello there,
After reading some of your astute comments, I thought I may share something that I have created with you:.
As a very experienced teacher of History, English, RS, Geography, Business Studies and Media Studies, (it was originally just History but it seems like I have now taught everything!!) over the years I have made a log of every new lesson activity that I have ever used and developed.
I have found this log to be extremely useful as before I plan a lesson, I quickly refer to it to see which of these generic activities I could use to quickly create a very stimulating and diverse lesson.
There are 100 activities that serve as a template to use for ANY lesson. (Including primary school lessons; I have used them just as religiously during my intermittent projects in primary schools. The kids love them!). These activities range from the simplest activities such as gap-fills to more complex interactive rating and assessment exercises. There are some really fun activities!
I have consequently decided to produce a lesson-planning pack which fully explains how each activity can be used in a lesson. Alongside this, I have also created a compendium of 25 exemplary PowerPoint activities.
Quite honestly, this makes lesson planning infinitely easier and I am so glad Iíve done it. It occurred to me that every teacher would want a copy of this and thus, Iíll be honest, I thought I could make a little pocket money from this at the same time.

Thus, if you are interested in the pack of 100 activities and 25 PowerPoint activities, then could you please e-mail me at tetaylor25@gmail.com registering your interest. I will send a link from which you can download this file at the cost of £3 ($6) payable by paypal or debit card. Itís that easy.

Alternatively, just simply follow this DIRECT link to get the file immediately:

http://payloadz.com/go/sip?id=287800

(or just copy and paste the link into your address bar)
Any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
(INCIDENTALLY, IF I HAD HAD SUCH A LOG WHEN I WAS IN THE FIRST FEW YEARS OF TEACHING, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED LITERALLY MONTHS AND MONTHS OF MY TIME!!!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Business English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: